Practical digital strategy for media brands
Media businesses are facing unprecedented change – intense competition for advertising, more channels to communicate with consumers, vast organisation and skills challenges for their teams.
Penmaen Media helps media organisations navigate the complex digital environment, building practical digital strategies for media brands. We have worked with Emap, Guardian News and Media, Archant Specialist, Elsevier, RHS Media, IET, Press Association, Newsbase, CDS Global, Newsquest Specialist Media, Trinity Mirror Regionals, CIOnet, Eye Magazine, Fish and Fly, Arts Professional, Tribune, ABC, FIPP, IFABC, Practical Publishing, IOM3, The Art Newspaper, Primary Times, The Artist Publishing Company, WCN Publishing, The Location Guide, OPI plus other niche consumer and b2b publishers.
Carolyn Morgan launched a major conference and exhibition in 2010, the Specialist Media Show, with a workshop programme for specialist media owners to learn about new strategies, swap ideas with their peers and meet new suppliers and services. In 2013 SIIA acquired the Specialist Media Show, and Carolyn helped them establish the Information Industry Network, the European Division of SIIA.
Carolyn now focuses on advising individual media and publishing businesses on the best way to grow their digital revenues.
The Penmaen Media newsletter provides ideas and tips on digital strategy for media businesses – sign up for future newsletters in the box on every page. Or follow Carolyn Morgan on @carolynrmorgan on twitter.
Find out more
- learn more about who we are and how we can help your business grow,
- read recommendations by senior media executives, or case histories of our projects
- read our blog on current issues with plenty of hints and tips
- contact us directly.
What makes us different?
- We understand traditional and digital media and how to combine the two to best effect
- We have access to a wide range of case studies of successful niche media businesses through the Specialist Media Show network
- Our solutions are practical and we can help you implement them
- We can work flexibly with your team and our network of experts to provide as much support as you need